:: GENRES ::
:: FIND A GAME ::
:: CONTACT ::
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
1. Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
2. Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
3. Refuse, move or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
4. Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
5. Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
6. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
Our site includes a combination of content that we create, that our partners create and that our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content or our site in whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any of the content on our site, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on our site. You may not rely on any of this content, including, but not limited to, reviews, news, descriptions and ratings. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in the user ratings, message board of our site. You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, objectionable or that is inaccurate and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
YOUR CONDUCT ON OUR SITE
If we request registration information from you, you will provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information. You will promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current and complete. If we issue you a password, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You may not use anyone else's password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. You also agree to exit from your accounts at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
The technology and software underlying our sites and the Services is the property of theOGN.com, our affiliates and our partners. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, email, distribute or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
3. Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
4. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
5. Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
6. Download any file that you know or reasonably should know, cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
7. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
8. Collect or store personal information about other end users;
9. Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers or networks;
10. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative from theOGN.com, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
12. Forge headers, manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites, or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
13. Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
14. Engage in any illegal activities
You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums"), only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or which might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by theOGN.com for use in accessing our sites. You agree not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of our sites except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
REQUESTS TO REMOVE CERTAIN CONTENT FROM OUR SITE
If you believe that content you own has been copied and made accessible in a manner that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact us email@example.com.